Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Just an update

Since I had my shoulder mishap, I've still been keeping busy with my fitness. I'm running each and every day, and have a 90 day streak going right now. It has been beautiful weather the past 5 days, so I've tried to get outside as much as possible and enjoy the sunshine and soak up some vitamin B. Yesterday I even managed to find a trail and get a few miles in.

Running the trails - outside - in February!


I have been keeping up with my yoga practice, working in Vinyasa and Ashtanga classes. I am happy with the progress of my practice, and feel more flexible with each class. Head stands are becoming easier, and I feel more confident to try some of the bind-poses.

I did make it back to CrossFit this week after taking almost 3 weeks off. My husband was traveling for the first week, and then I hurt my shoulder early in the second week. While the shoulder is still tender and I'm taking it easy, I miss the early mornings and need to get back to it.

What kind of fitness have you been up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment