Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Grape Hydrate - My new FAV drink!

I'm still here, still at it, plugging away. I'm on day 117 of my current run streak. It is the longest one I've had so far. Not sure when I'll let it go, but I don't feel the need to any time soon. I've actually been feeling really great so far. I've been taking my IDLife Nutrition vitamins in the morning and afternoon, and just feel great. I love that they are custom to me. And that they are pharmaceutical grade, meaning they don't have all the junk and fillers that you'd find in the grocery store section. I like that I am taking them when my body will get the fullest use out of them. Did you know that you should be taking your Omegas in the evening? Yep. If you want to check out your HealthID Score, and see just what vitamins you should be taking too, head over to www.mrshart.idlife.com and click on the blue button in the top right corner. Fill out the 30ish questions, which your answers are HIPAA protected, and see what you should be taking. It's free, and takes just a few minutes. Let me know what you think!

My vitamin strip pack. They are labeled and easy to read. 



I'm also loving some of the additional products that IDLife offers, like the Hydrate in Grape. It tastes like a Grape Crush soda, but doesn't have any of the extra sugar or chemicals that a soda has. It works as a great pick-me-up in the afternoons, or just when I want something besides water to drink, but I don't want to fill my body with all the extra ick that comes with sugar drinks. And it has just 10 calories! I just mix it with a bottle of water when I'm on the go, or in my blender bottle when I'm at home. Quick and easy!

Grape Hydrate - Yum!

Check out the other flavors - Fruit Punch or Mango Passion, along with Grape, here
https://mrshart.idlife.com/shop/t/categories/hydrate




Let's Connect!
Instagram - @Running_with_Hart   I post here most often!!

No comments:

Post a Comment