Tuesday, March 14, 2017

ID Life

Hey guys -

So along with stepping up my fitness this year, I'm also trying to improve my nutrition. I cut out extra processed sugar at the beginning of March, and while it has been hard, I feel good about it. I'm still eating fruit and things like crackers that I know contain sugar, but no candy, cookies, flavored coffee, etc. I'll slowly work on cutting out the sugar from other items like crackers, but I'm taking steps in the right direction, so I'm gonna call that a win.

I've also started to work with a nutrition company called Individually Designed Life or IDLife. They make a pharmaceutical grade line of daily vitamins that are customized to each person called IDNutrition. You fill out an online health survey that has been backed by nutrition science and is HIPAA compliant, and based on your answers, IDLife creates a daily strip of vitamins that you take morning and night. I'm pretty excited about this. No more taking "what I hope will work for me products" or products with fillers. These are high quality, good for you vitamins!


What the strip pack looks like

Taking the health assessment is easy and quick. You go to the IDLife website (www.mrshart.idlife.com) and click on the blue button in the top right that says 
"Take your FREE Assessment Now!"
The main IDLife website


Follow the instructions honestly, and see your health score, along with the suggested vitamins. 

Your Health Score will be shown in the blue circle


You also can click WHY? and see just why you should be taking what IDLife suggested. The report is printable and savable, and can be updated at any time as your health and needs change. It is that cool. I encourage everyone to take the Health Assessment just to see where they are at with their health.

  


IDLife also offers some great complimentary products like a protein shake for adults, or even one that is safe for kids! This is huge for me. My boys are active guys, and I want to be able to give them filling and healthy snacks that will keep them going all day long. There are also protein bars for adults, and again, protein bars for kids! The kid bars are nut free so they are safe to take to school. All the bars are Organic, Gluten Free, and Full of Fiber! And they taste great. Both of my boys really liked the Kid Bar.
The full line of kid products - My kids approve!



The Protein Bars - Yum!

There also products for keeping hydrated, sleeping, quick energy boost, skin care, pre & post workout, and more. Check out my for a full line of products.




Let's Connect!
Instagram - @Running_with_Hart   I post here most often!!

No comments:

Post a Comment