Friday, March 31, 2017

March 2017 - A Numbers Game

Today marks day 127 of my current #runstreak. I've been on it since Thanksgiving. It started as a Runner's World challenge to run everyday between Thanksgiving and New Year's Day. And it has stuck. So onward I roll with it.

March was a great month. I got a lot of miles in with my running. Still got some walking miles in. And was able to get in a few biking miles with my littles due to some nice days. I also kept up with my yoga practice, and hit the 6am class for CrossFit several times. I also doubled my stair climbing total for the year doing over 6000 steps this month, when January and February combined were just over 6000 steps. Still not my favorite exercise, but I know getting that in a couple times a month is good for me. To top it all off, I'm down almost 4 pounds. I'm attributing that to being on the new IDLife Nutrition supplements that I started taking. I more rested when I wake, and less tired in the afternoons. Plus their Grape Hydrate is a fantastic drink! Let me know if you want more info on that.

My March Madness



No comments:

Post a Comment